What is a Voltmeter?
Voltmeter is a voltage measuring tool. Voltmeters are used in electrical systems to measure the voltage between two points. There are varieties, digital and analog. The digital ones of the voltmeter models connected in parallel to the circuit make more precise measurements.
General Features of Grup Arge Voltmere Models
Voltmeter measures and calculates the voltage value of single phase as True RMS. Voltage transformer settings can be made via the menu. In models with output feature, it can output according to the voltage value ranges set via the menu. Voltmeter does not need a separate supply input with its new supply design. In case of energy in the voltage phase (L1) (85-265 Volt), the device can operate.
Technical Specifications of Grup Arge Voltmere Models
- It is microprocessor based.
- The working ambient temperature of the device should be between -10 °C and +55 °C.
- The power consumption of the measuring inputs is less than 1 VA.
- It has IP20 protection class.
- v Single-phase measuring voltage can be adjusted in the range of 10-280 V AC (45-65 Hz).
- The operating frequency is 50 Hz.
- The minimum measurement value is 10 V.
- Measuring accuracy is 1%.
- The device can measure single phase voltage.
- Power consumption: It is in the range of 4.0-8.5 VA in the model with relay output, and 3.0-7.0 VA in the normal model.
- Optionally, it can have 1 5A relay output.
- There is one 4-digit 7-segment display.
- The device dimensions are (Width-Length-Depth) 97.5 x 97.5 x 50.5 mm.
- It works under 85-265 V AC voltage. v Our product named Voltmeter has control output, menu and k (x1000) LEDs.
|Product Code||Product Name||Product Description||Measuring Range
|Screen||Panel Type||Screen Digit||Output Relay||85-265 V AC||1 Phase Measurement||SET|
|GA4312||VTM 12||SET VOLTMETER||+||1||+||4||+||+||+||+|